If you ever crave something sweet and healthy to munch on, then this cookie recipe will not disappoint you. These cookies take lesser than 10 minutes to make and it doesn’t require butter or sugar if you prefer not to add them.
This is my lazy cookie recipe, all it takes is literally just mixing all the ingredients together and popping it in the microwave. Although I have to admit that it doesn’t give the exact texture of the regular cookie, it does a very good job of satisfying the craving. These microwave cookies are so healthy and fulfilling, which makes them a great choice of snacks for when you feel like you can’t stop munching something.
The ingredients for these cookies might seem like they are inspired by baby’s food because you will only need oats, a banana, an egg, salt, some baking powder, and some chocolate pieces (or chocolate chips). The hardest part for me in this recipe is mashing the banana, literally, you can use the blender for the banana instead of mashing it as well. But as I mentioned, this is my lazy recipe and that includes not washing the blender.
I hope some of you find this recipe helpful in some situations and hope these cookies can brighten up some of your days.
Microwaved Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies | Easy Recipe with 6 IngredientsCourse: SnacksDifficulty: very easy
This is my lazy cookie recipe, all it takes is literally just mixing all the ingredients together and popping it in the microwave
1 cup instant oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup chocolate pieces or chocolate chips
1 (about 120 g) banana
1 medium size egg
A pinch of salt
Optional: a tablespoon of butter and/or sugar
- Mash a banana in a bowl with the fork, or break it down in a blender.
- Add an egg to the banana and mix them together. Optional if you want to add butter and/or sugar, do it at this point and mix them well.
- Add the instant oats, baking powder, and salt to the bowl of the wet ingredients. Mix them until there are no lumps of dry oats.
- Add the chocolate and gently mix it in.
- Turn the dough into small round shapes on a microwavable plate using spoons, hands, or an ice cream scoop.
- Microwave the cookies for 4 mins (900w) or 6 mins (750w).
- Let it cool down on the plate or on the baking rack before eating.